Office: 10023 BST3
Kareem Khoury, BS
Graduate Student, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Program Track: Medicinal Chemistry
Primary Advisor: Not yet selected.
Research interests focus on the development of new multicomponent reaction methodologies and their applications for drug discovery
1. Khoury K, Doemling A. Praziquantel and Schistosomiasis. Angewandte Chemi, 2010, in press.
2. Beck B, Srivastava S, Herdtweck E, Khoury K, and Dömling A. One-pot multicomponent synthesis of two novel thiolactone scaffolds, Molecular Diversity, 2010, in press
3. Huang Y, Khoury, K.; Doemling A. Piperazine Scaffolds by Multicomponent Reactions: The Piperazine Space in MCR Chemistry. Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry (Book Chapter) 2010, in press.
4. Srivastava S, Beck B, Herdtweck E, Khoury K, and Dömling A. A Novel Δ-Thiolactone Scaffold by a Versatile Intramolecular Multicomponent Reaction, Heterocycles, 2009, 731-738
1. Jan 12, 2010. Discovery of First Non-Cyclic P53/MDM2 Inhibitor via Multi-Component Reaction. Department Seminar, University of Pittsburgh.
2. Oct 31, 2009. Mini Graduate School poster session, School of Pharmacy, University of Pittsburgh.
3. Oct 16, 2009. Synthesis of Protein-Protein Interaction Focusing Small Molecule Libraries Via Multicomponent Reactions. Science2009 Poster Session, University of Pittsburgh, Alumni Hall.