Office: 323 Salk Pavilion
Yang Xie, BS, MSGraduate Student
Program: PhD Track: Medicinal Chemistry Advisor: Wen Xie, MD, PhD
11. Yang Xie Meishu Xu Meihong Deng Zhigang Li Pengcheng Wang Songrong Ren Yan Guo Xiaochao Ma Jie Fan Timothy R. Billiar Wen Xie. Activation of Pregnane X Receptor Sensitizes Mice to Hemorrhagic Shock–Induced Liver Injury. Hepatology. 2019 Apr 30
10. Yunqi An, Pengcheng Wang, Pengfei Xu, Hung-Chun Tung, Yang Xie, Levent Kirisci, Meishu Xu, Songrong Ren, Xin Tian, Xiaochao Ma and Wen Xie. An Unexpected Role of Cholesterol Sulfotransferase and its Regulation in Sensitizing Mice to Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Injury. Mol Pharmacol. 2019 Jun
9. Feng Y, Xie Y, Xu M2, Li L, Selcer KW4, Oberly PJ, Poloyac SM, Wang H, Li C, Dong F, Yu C, Xie W. Hepatic steroid sulfatase critically determines estrogenic activities of conjugated equine estrogens in human cells in vitro and in mice. J Biol Chem. 2019 Jun 19
8. Zhihui Zheng, Zanmei Zhao, Shuqiang Li, Xinhua Lu, Mengxi Jiang, Jie Lin, Yunqi An, Yang Xie, Meishu Xu, Wenbin Shen, Grace L. Guo, Yixian Huang, Song Li, Xuexia Zhang, Wen Xie.Altenusin, a non-steroidal microbial metabolite, attenuates non-alcoholic fatty liver disease by activating the farnesoid X receptor. Molecular pharmacology. 2017 July 24.
7. Yan Guo, Bingfang Hu, Yang Xie, Timothy R. Billiar,d Jason L. Sperry,d Min Huang,c and Wen Xie Regulation of drug-metabolizing enzymes by local and systemic liver injuries. Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology. 2016 Jan 28:1-7
6. Yang Xie, Hong Wang, Xuefang Cheng, Yuzheng Wu, Lijuan Cao, Mengqu Wu, Wen Xie, Guangji Wang, Haiping Hao. Farnesoid X receptor activation promotes cell proliferation via PDK4-controlled metabolic reprogramming. Scientific Reports. 2016 Jan 5; 6 :18751
5. Zhang J, Cao L, Wang H, Cheng X, Wang L, Zhu L, Yan T, Xie Y, Wu Y, Zhao M, Ma S, Wu M, Wang G, Hao H. Ginsenosides Regulate PXR/NF-κB Signaling and Attenuate Dextran Sulfate Sodium-Induced Colitis. Drug Metab Dispos. 2015 Aug;43(8):1181-9.
4. Hong Wang, Tingting Yan, Yuan Xie, Min Zhao, Yuan Che, Jun Zhang, Huiying Liu, Lijuan Cao, Xuefang Cheng, Yang Xie, Feiyan Li, Qu Qi, Guangji Wang, and Haiping Hao. Mechanism-Based Inhibitory and PPARα-Dependent Modulating Effects of Silybin on Principle Hepatic Drug-Metabolizing Enzymes. Drug Metab Dispos. 2015 Apr;43(4):444-54.
3. Xueyan Zhou, Lijuan Cao, Changtao Jiang, Yang Xie, Xuefang Cheng, Kristopher W. Krausz, Yunpeng Qi, Lu Sun, Yatrik M Shah, Frank J. Gonzalez, Guangji Wang & Haiping PPARα-UGT axis activation compromises intestinal FXR-FGF19/15 feedback signaling in inflammatory bowel disease. Nature Communications. 2014 Sep 3; 5 : 4573.
2. XIE Yang, ZHOU Xue-Yan, HAO Hai-Ping, WANG Guang-Ji. Progress in the Role of Farnesoid X Receptor in Metabolic Regulation and Tumor Cell Proliferation. Acta Physiologica Sinica. 2014 Apr 25;66(2):252-8.
1. Xueyan Zhou, Yang Xie, Qu Qi, Xuefang Cheng, Fang Liu, Ke Liao, Guangji Wang, Haiping Hao. Disturbance of Hepatic and Intestinal UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase in Rats with Trinitrobenzene Sulfonic Acid-Induced Colitis. Drug Metab Pharmacok. 2013;28(4):305-13. Epub 2013 Jan 1.
•Podium Award at the International Symposium for Graduate Students on Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015 and the 1st Annual AAPS-SYSU Student Chapter Research Symposium in August 2015 for my oral presentation entitled "Regulation of Drug Metabolism and Disposition by Traumatic Injury"
• Best Poster Award at the International Symposium for Graduate Students on Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015 and the 1st Annual AAPS-SYSU Student Chapter Research Symposium in August 2015 for my poster entitled "Regulation of Drug Metabolism and Disposition by Traumatic Injury".
• Best Poster Award at the School of Pharmacy Research Retreat for her poster entitled “Estrogen sulfotransferase sensitizes liver injury to hemorrhagic shock” on July 20th 2016
• GPSG travel grant on June 2018
• Norman R. and Priscilla A. Farnsworth Student Award in September 2018
• Best Oral Presentation: 2nd Place- 10th Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Symposium in September 2018
• Graduate Student Excellence Award in June 2019